Wednesday, May 20, 2009

LotR Awards!

Well, actually their not REALLY! awards, but their really fun to have, and post them on your blog! :)


This one: EchoOfMercy!


This one: Vanlanthiriel!


This one: Elvina!


This one: Elf Daughter!


This one: Marissa!


This one: Merilwen!


This one: Merriette!


This one: Elvina!


Next goes to: EchoOfMercy!


This one goes to: Merilwen! Arwenal KNEW you love this one!:)


Next: White Lady!


This one: Elvellon!


This one: Elvina!


This one: Naewyn!


This one: Ranger of Ithilien!


This one: Earwen!


This one: Moriah!


This one: Lady of Light!
_____________________________

NOTE: These awards are simply for YOU! You must not pass them around like other awards! Hope you enjoy!

17 comments:

Vanlanthiriel said...

Thank, Thank, THANK YOU! I LOVE MINE!:) You guys are great!:)

Marissa Kayann said...

Thank you!!! I love mine :)
All the award were very lovely and well made :)
Thanks again!

~Marissa

Keykeeper said...

Thank you! They're AWESOME!:)

Naewyn said...

I LOVE MINE! THANK YOU!:)

Nonexistant anymore said...

Thank you so much! I love mine! They are all beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Hannon le, Arwenal!
I absolutely love them!!
Over time I hope to get al of them! :)

Anonymous said...

What did you make them with?
Paint.net?
GIMP?
If so, could you tell me HOW you did them?

Anonymous said...

And what font did you use?

Moriah said...

HANNON LE, HANNON LE, HANNON LE!

Naewyn said...

Earwen,

I downloaded this program a LONG time ago. But I don't think you can get anywhere now:(

Anonymous said...

BUMMER! Oh well :)
I WISH we could pass them around - they are SO beautiful!!!
Can I copy others after them? Do you mind?

Liv said...

Hey there really pretty! BTW, can I FAQ Arwenal??/ Please I haven't FAQ'D anyone in FOREVER!:)

Bekah said...

Wow beautiful awards!

Bekah

PS do you mind if I follow your blog?

SilverBride said...

Liv: Sure you can!

Bekah: No of course not!

Tessa Voccola said...

Hey I tagged you on my blog! LOVE YOUR LOTR AWARDS!

Kendra Logan said...

Those are so awesome!

~Kendra

Prescott said...

I noticed on your profile that you are a fan of Wayne Thomas Batson's Door Within trilogy! I am hosting a Christian book giveaway on my blog, http://noahsreads.blogspot.com, once I have 30 followers, and I will host a second one if I reach 60! If you are interested, feel free to check it out!